young adult coordinators
- Works with the Lead Pastor to help integrate Young Adults (ages 18-25) into the broader community, primarily through Home Church and volunteering.
- Oversee the coordination of a minimum of 5-6 social events affiliated with the site over the course of the ministry year.
- Ensure that one event is held in mid to late September in alignment with the start of the new school year.
- Build a team of volunteers to help coordinate events and promote activities.
- Liaise with the Elders of the Young Adult Home Churches connected with the site in order to ensure good communication of events and initiatives.
- Attend, support and promote all Young Adult events, retreats and initiatives where able.
- A member of Core Community having met the requirements of a signed Leadership Commitment Form
- Attends all Site Coordinator Meetings (having received dates and times from the Lead Pastor)
- Be available to connect one-on-one with Lead Pastor as required
- Complete a security background check
- Contribute to a positive and effective staff team dynamic
- Maintain a positive relational stance on all fronts
If you have any questions, please connect with the Lead Pastor at your site or contact us here.