Sun 26 Aug
2018 Oakville: Prayer, Care and Relationship Ministries
CARE MINISTRIES OPEN HOUSE!
Sunday Morning Prayer (year-round)
- Our team is available to listen, pray with, and refer people who come with a desire for prayer.
- Intercessory Prayer (year-round)
- This team is a group from our community who commit to pray for the regular requests that are submitted via email.
Healing Prayer (year-round)
- Our team meets with people in crisis (physical, spiritual, relational, emotional, etc.) to pray alongside them.
Stephen Ministry (training starts Feb 9)
- A trained spiritual friend to listen, support & encourage through difficulties in life.
Healing Care Groups (starts Oct 14)
- A Spirit-led healing experience for those seeking spiritual/emotional wholeness in a small, safe community.
Journey Continues (starts Sep 18)
- Follow-up aftercare group (Healing Care) growth, build greater intimacy with God, & encourage the discipling journey.
Divorce Care (starts Sep 11)
- Helping people in the midst of separation or divorce find support & healing.
The Marriage Course (starts Sep 18)
- A series of seven sessions designed to help couples invest in their relationship and build a strong marriage.
Parents of Tweens/Teens (starts Oct 3)
- Equipping parents: bullying, social media/internet issues, addiction, mental/eating disorders, suicide, etc.
Spiritual Parenting (start date to be determined)
- Walk through how to incorporate faith into the everyday moments of life within the home and family. Purchase ‘Spiritual Parenting’ by Michelle Anthony (available in our resource centre).