Our mission is to develop lifelong followers of Jesus. We have the opportunity to engage with the kids and youth in our community every week through our kidmax and theUNDERGROUND programs, and we create our own teaching materials for both of these ministries.
Our Message Simplified: Jesus is Lord and he loves you.
Our approach is to teach stories within the context of the overarching Biblical narrative, so that kids and youth can learn individual stories, where those stories fit in the larger context of the Bible, and where they as people fit into God’s story. During the school year, our teaching will cover the Old Testament, life of Jesus, and the Early Church.
Each week of our teaching is framed around four key elements:
- God Story: a portion of the Biblical narrative, looking at key Biblical characters
- Life Story: a real life example of kingdom living that brings God Story to life
- My Story: application activities
- Our Story: resources for families to apply at home
We want our Kids & Youth Teaching to be a resource for anyone who needs or wants to use it. All we ask is that you let us know you’re interested in tracking along! If you’re ready to connect with us, complete this simple form.
Resources for Churches and Other Organizations
To help make our materials a little more user friendly we've put together a few documents to help you as you get started:
- “A Quick Start Guide to Kids & Youth Teaching at The Meeting House,” a document outlining our mission and vision for curriculum.
- Classroom supply lists, by age group, which contain everything we normally stock in our own classrooms, including books and music you may need for the lessons.
- Release schedules outlining the learning content for each age group, by month.
If you'd like to connect with someone about these materials, email email@example.com.
A Note to Outside Organizations:
- All users agree to maintain the original integrity of the materials provided.
- All users agree to not redistribute materials as their own content.
- All users agree that The Meeting House will not be liable for injury or loss of any kind associated with the use of the materials.